Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've just launched my Website -- www.tacticalfundraising.com -- and now I'm writing a blog. I'm sitting at the kitchen table in my New York City apartment and my wife is talking to my mother-in-law on the phone. Social networking is glamorous.


I thought I'd be rich and famous by now, but instead I'm a professional fundraiser earning additional income by teaching other people to be successful fundraisers.


But that's okay. Because I love fundraising. And I love teaching. And I love additional income. (I really need a bigger apartment with some separate office space.)


On my blog I'll be offering fundraising tips, sharing insights, posting reactions to trends and other blogs, etc. On my Website I'll be offering free fundraising tools and promoting my weekend fundraising intensives. (My next one will be from March 26-28 in New York City.)

So please stay tuned.


Thanks.


Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment